It was another amazing night at the Todos Santos Music Festival with a blistering set that lasted almost three hours long–a fitting finish to four incredible nights of music. It was as though the band had decided to never leave the stage again.
Some highlights from the final night of the Steve Wynn/Baseball Project portion of the festival.
Photos by Vivian Johnson:
1) Kraig Johnson tears up a cover of “Revolution Blues” with the guys
2) Robyn makes his first festival appearance delighting the crowd with “Queen of Eyes”
3) Robyn and Peter finger pick through their favorite Byrds cover “8 Miles High”
4) Mills gives us a soulful “Rockville” followed later by an all star jam of “Superman”
5) Dream Syndicates’s “Days of Wine and Roses” brought the dancing frenzy to a whole new level